22nd & 23rd December
Why this early entry? Coz I juz finished packing my backpack to leave Bangkok for Singapore in 2 hours time. Okay! I know I skipped 22nd Dec's entry yesterday coz we finished shopping Suan-Lum Night Bazaar at 12am (Thai time) so by the time we reached the room, I was juz admiring my buys, talk to Maresa (my sleeping partner) & pack my buys. Hee hee! Stuff st these night bazaars are dirt cheap.
Basically, 22nd Dec was a day of travelling. From MAG to Big C, then to Rong Khun temple, & finally to Chiangrai Airport. Oh & I have to say the temple we visited is really beautiful. It is designed by the most famous artist in Thailand. FYI, after so many years, the temple is still under construction coz the funds raised are for the sales of his paintings.
When we finally reached Bangkok, all of us were so excited coz of the shopping. Hahaha...it's been a mad shopping day for me.
Dec 23rd:
We went to MBK (Ma Boon Krong), Siam Square & Suan-Lum Night Bazaar today. Another day of mad shopping. Anyway...some cock-ups happened when we wanted to go to Suan-Lum. Thank God that we're all safe though. I'm so happy that I'll be reaching Singapore in a few hours time. I can't wait to meet all of you.
Thought of The Day:
There is only one thing more painful than learning from experience
and that is not learning from experience.
Archibald Mcleish

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home